Thursday, October 11, 2012

Where's Waldo???

 Here is my littlest one as WALDO!  I saw a picture of an adult Waldo costume and thought, hey I bet I could make that for my almost 2 year old!!  So I whipped up a hat with beige fleece and added red ribbing around the edge.  For the little poof on the top I cut strips of red felt and sewed them on.  He already had a white long sleeve shirt so I just added some red duct tape to it to make stripes.  I ran out while making it so I need to get some more and finish around his arms and around the back.  His glasses used to be pink so I colored them with black marker and since he is almost two he decided to rip the glasses apart so we had to improvise with some elastic which is actually better because they stay on!!
GOTTA LOVE HOMEMADE CHEAP COSTUMES!