Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Re-creating a shirt...

So I LOVE Mini Boden kids clothes but I can't afford them!  I was looking on their website the other day and I seriously just love their designs for little boys clothing!  It is sooo cute and fun and very colorful!  I saw this tractor shirt and fell in love with it and thought I bet I can re-create that and so instead of paying $25 for their shirt, I paid $4 for a Target L/S shirt and used some scaps of fabric that I had lying around, drew the tractor on paper, used fusible webbing and did this.....


Mini Boden's shirt




And my rendition.... not perfect, but I like it and it looks really cute on my little man!

1 comment:

Sweetie Pie Bakery said...

Great job! It's hard to pay for clothes that look handmade when you CAN make them yourself :)