Friday, January 7, 2011

I love polka dots and felt!!



So almost two months have gone by again since my last post!! Where does time go? I will say this..... having another baby has been the most amazing thing ever but ohhhh my, I forgot about the sleep deprivation!! I look like I am half dead every day and I have those lovely dark circles under my eyes! But we love him sooooo much and enjoy every minute with him!! Every time I jump on the computer I hear his little noises and need to go and get him! I am trying to hold my little Max as often as I can since this time will pass quickly! So needless to say.... the blogging has been put on the back burner for awhile!
Hopefully I am back now (well at least for a little bit ;)
I got these fun fabrics from fabric.com (LOOOVE THAT PLACE) and am doing some great projects with them!!!
Polka dots and bright colored felt..... two of my most favorite things!



I had to lay out the fabric and put the cutest thing on the earth on it first and snap some photos of him! Don't you love love love???




Here is the first project I made yesterday.... I recovered a rocker for Max's room that my sweet friend brought over to me that used to be solid pink!! I am loving the new look! What do you think?
I also am making a children's floor cushion that I found on the adorable blog LIVING WITH PUNKS!
I will post when it is finished!
I LOVE THE NEW YEAR AND GETTING THINGS ACCOMPLISHED!!

3 comments:

Alaska Fishing Lodges said...

I love polka dots too especially on new year's Eve.

Brooke said...

You make such darling things! Including that little guy! :) Glad to see you back on here!

Brenda Marshall said...

This spotty chair is so cute Tiff!! Love it!!! I'm coming by to see that baby today - everybody's healthy and no dramas at my house (yet!) xxx