Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Here are some more projects I finished with the fabric...

Fun Floor Cushion! The floor cushion from Living with Punks! Oh my gosh it was soooo easy and I even made it a little easier because I didn't use the piping (because I am one who wants to get things done really fast) I love it even without the piping!! She has a GREAT tutorial that is so easy to follow!

I am thinking I want to make more of these in bigger sizes!!! I think it would be pretty easy to figure out how to enlarge them.... we will see if I can get to it!




Here is a fun pillow I made from a Martha idea!! Love how this turned out too!
Click here to make one for your little one!

1 comment:

Joan said...

You are just the cutest! How in the world do you find the time to do all that you do, what with your calling in the church and 5 kidletts. You are amazing and I love you to pieces. MOM