Wednesday, October 13, 2010

And still no baby!

Well I am a bit shocked that this little one inside of me has not made his grand entrance into the world yet! We thought he was coming the beginning of last week! I have gone into full blown "NESTING" around here which is a good thing but I tell ya.... my patience is being tested! I really hope it happens soon! My belly is just growing day by day! My kids are freaked out every morning when they see me! They say... "You are still here?? Why are you not in the hospital yet??" I just keep telling them, well I guess he isn't done baking yet! Here's hoping that his timer goes off soon!! :o)


Had to leave you with a very cute Halloween owl that you can make to hang up either outside or inside!! Isn't it the cutest thing ever??? I love owls!



1 comment:

Declutter Your Life said...

Good luck with the baby and delivery! They are so special and bring a sweet spirit with them.

Cute owl too :)