Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

I can not believe it has been a month and a half since my last post! It is amazing how pregnancy takes so much out of you! I have never been this sick before with any of my other children... but now it is over... no more sickness!!! Maybe I can get caught up on this blog again! I hope you are all having a WONDERFUL Mother's Day today!
I feel truly blessed to have such wonderful family that I adore! I'm sure you all feel the same way about yours!
I will try and post some fun summer ideas this week!
HAVE A FUN DAY!
P.S. I want to say to my mom..... I love you more than you can imagine mom and I am so grateful for all you have taught me! I am lucky to call you mom! I wish I could be with you today to celebrate this beautiful day! Thank you again for all you have done for me, my little momsie!

No comments: