Tuesday, July 7, 2009

More and More Summer Fun Ideas!!

Here are more FUN FUN FUN ideas to do this summer with your kids!! I think we may be doing all of these! I showed my son the canvas checker board idea and his eyes got really BIG! We will definetely be keeping busy for the next few weeks!! Hopefully you will too :o)

Printable Cupcake Flag Clipart

(Just thought these were too cute not to share!)



Super Hero Cape Towel



Canvas Checker Board - I AM MAKING THIS FOR SURE! Wouldn't this make the cutest handmade gift?!



NO GLUE SCRAPBOOK!



4 comments:

Melody said...

Love that superhero cape made from a towel. Boys are so funny! My boy is always dressing up like Batman!

Laurel @ Ducks in a Row said...

Love the superhero cape - I cut that from the magazine years ago. I haven't made it yet, though.

Cute Clips and More said...

The flag clip art is great. Thanks for sharing. I love the colors of your blog!

Karen

Pink & Green Mama said...

More fun!! I want to make a super mom cape for myself!! LOL! : )
Yes, you would be more than welcome to do a feature on my blog. Thanks for asking, I'm flattered!! : )
Fondly, MaryLea