Wednesday, June 24, 2009

The Fourth of July Cone.........




So I was playing around with these adorable cones I printed off from Martha's website, (I posted about these a couple of days ago) and I decided that they would make adorable favors or little gifts for friends! I really love the red! I just put some red vines into a cello bag and tied it with some ribbon I had that happened to be red, white and blue! I really loved how it turned out! But I do love her idea about putting chips into them as well.....
Let me know what you think!

4 comments:

michelle said...

Totally adorable and is it as easy as it seems...if so, even better. I will have to try this :)

JJLanier said...

I like yours better than the original! Very cute!

Christine said...

Adorable! Thanks so much for sharing...love your blog here!

Amanda@Imperfectly Beautiful said...

These are absolutely adorable! I am going to make these along with the cute pinwheels you posted about. I commented on someone's blog the other day about the pinwheels she had in her flower pots. They were very similar and I thought...hey, I bet I could make those. Anyway, she e-mailed me about them and was so excited because she had gotten them from a cutsy pootsy boutique for half price...originally $18, and she paid $9!!! WHAT? Ummm, I think I'll just make my own! Thanks for the links.

~Amanda