Sunday, January 11, 2009

What do you like to make with felt?? L@@K at these fun things.......

Are your kids telling you "I'm Bored Mom, What Can I Do??" like mine tell me? Well here is a solution......... Fun felt ideas!! I think these are some of the cutest things ever! How fun for your child to be creative and think of something he/she can create out of felt. Maybe a boy could create a car or an airplane or something fun like that! Maybe he/she could make things for Valentines like two hearts stitched together with bright red felt! Oh the possibilities................ Have fun creating with your kids!! Adorable felt letters
Fun little owl artwork

Cute felt tote


Precious pin cushion



2 comments:

Blissful Babe said...

I love the felt letters! I might have to do some for ME!!

Maybe my boy would be interested... new waters to test!

Thanks!

xoxo

Ashley @ Domestic Fashionista said...

That owl is tooo cute! I love felt...so fun and child like! :) Ashley