Friday, January 2, 2009

Needing chore charts for your kids???

Found some great sites for fun chore charts! I dont know if you are like me but we HAVE to have chore charts at our house or they don't get done! I thought this is a new year and what a great way to start off with your kids.... A NEW CHORE CHART!! Anyways, you can go here for the one that I have pictured above or you can go here for more charts...just scroll down on the page and you will see the list of different ones or go here for another cute generic one!
HAVE FUN!




3 comments:

~aj~ said...

I'm very excited to try this with my son. Thanks for the link!

Brenda said...

I love the picture chore chart - it will work great with my daughter who doesn't read yet!

Blissful Babe said...

Bless you my child! JUST what I was needing!

You're my new best friend. :^P