Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Looking for a 5 minute lunch???

Bagel Pizzas........
What you need:
Plain bagels
spaghetti sauce or pizza sauce
mozz. cheese
pepperoni
any other toppings your kids like

Let your kids go to town! I told my boys what order they should put the items on and let them do the rest!!

Here is the finished product... plop the pizza into the oven and broil for about 4 minutes!!

And the happy results.....
Serve up the pizza with some cut oranges and a drink and that's it!!


3 comments:

Dave & Melissa said...

Mmmmmm, looks great! You don't know me but I found your blog from a friend. My son is excited to try your pizza idea tomorrow for lunch. Thank you!

Jill -Forever and Ever House said...

genious! Best part? All of this is stuff we normally have on hand!

Paula said...

YUMMY! Just bought these at the store to make with my kids today. Love those trays. Where did you get those?