Saturday, September 27, 2008

Darling Ghost Chair Covers....


Now is the time to start your Halloween projects!! Here is a perfect one to start with! I made these last year and they were such a hit with my family! My third child, Turner, can not wait to get these out and put them on our chairs! It adds such a fun Halloween spirit! Great for a Halloween party! What is fun about these is that you can make some for every holiday! I actually made mine out of white pillowcases, I just serged the sides to make them fit the chair a little better. But these are so simple to make! Click here for instructions and have fun!

3 comments:

Connie said...

I love those....My chairs don't have straight backs, I wonder if it would still work?

belmomma said...

Did you glue on the pieces or did you do the spray glue they suggest on the family fun page? I saw it in their magazine when they first did it but didn't end up doing anything with it - you've inspired me again!! I love your blog and your great ideas!
Denise Kelly

fourlittleloves said...

Hi belmomma! I actually glued them on with Eilleen's craft glue (I think that is the name of it) because I feared my little guy would rip them off! Im sure the spray adhesive works fine but probably doesn't last as long. Thank you so much for visiting my blog! I have so much fun with it! I am glad you are inspired, that makes me smile :o) Have a wonderful night!!
Tiffany